Restoring the geometry of the working surface of slide and ball valves and saddles. Hardening, protection against wear and corrosion.
Hardening of working surfaces in the manufacture of new parts ZRA HVOF-high-speed flame spraying.
Problem: high abrasive and corrosive wear of gate valves and valve seats, ball valves and seats in aggressive environments and intensive abrasive effects.
Method of coating: HVOF high velocity gas flame spraying.
Solution: the coating of the Reserved seats on the basis of WC/Co/Cr.
Coating adhesion: more than 70 MPa.
Hardness: 68-72 HRC.
Porosity: less than 1%.
- Output control.
This solution successfully replaces the valve at the fountain imported counterparts since 2007. For this period on the Astrakhan GKM about 200 shiber, 400 saddles of a latch, 300 rings of a saddle with application of the specified covering are put. Cases of failure are not recorded.
|Coating type||Function||Properties||Coating method|
|Plakart coating based on tungsten carbide and chromium carbide.||Protection against erosion, abrasion, corrosion protection, increased wear resistance.||Microhardness: 900-1450 HV;
Max. temperature of operation: up to 900 oC;
Corrosion resistance: solutions, alkalis, acids, environments containing H2S.
|Plakart coatings based on nickel||Protection against corrosion, erosion of abrasive and contact impact, increased wear resistance.||Microhardness: up to 900 HV;
Corrosion resistance: salt solutions, alkalis, acids, media containing H2S.
|HVOF, FS, LS.|
|Iron-based coatings Plakart||Corrosion protection, restoration of parts, increased wear resistance.||Microhardness: up to 700 HV
Corrosion resistance: salt solutions, acids, atmospheric corrosion
|HVOF, FS, LS.|
|Ceramics||Corrosion protection, increased wear resistance.||Microhardness: до 1200 HV;
Corrosion resistance: especially aggressive environments
The effect of the introduction of:
- Increase the service life of valves by 20%.
- Reduced financial costs for capital repairs and emergency risks.
- Applied coatings are maintainable.
- Production of parts for valves in the performance of K3, as well as working in conditions of high abrasive wear.
- HVOF spraying improves working conditions during the work on the hardening of valve parts and makes it possible to reduce the cost of environmental protection.
- Import Substitution.
- Increasing the range of parts to be covered due to the absence of restrictions on dimensions (ball valves up to DN 1400).
- Automation of the coating spraying process on curved surfaces.