Technologies checked by the time
Gas-thermal spraying -- process of heating, dispergating and transferring the warmed particles by the gas stream to basis surface.
Oxygen or compressed air can move to gas-thermal installations.
Gas-thermal spraying, air-plasma and laser cladding provide equipment effective protecting and solve the following problems:
- abrasive wear;
- high-temperature corrosion;
- chemical corrosion;
- galvanic corrosion;
- intercrystalline corrosion;
- and so on.
- Working life increase in several times due to surface working properties improvement;
- Increase in production competitiveness;
- Decrease in material capacity and power consumption when processing products;
- Cutting of costs for repair and purchase of new parts, knots and equipment;
- Processes automation allows to provide stable quality of coatings;
- Wide range of coating equipment provides optimal coating solution;
Advantages of gas-thermal coatings in comparison with galvanic chromium plating:
|Coating process||Galvanic chrome||HVOF|
|Hardness, HV 300||750-850||>1000||>1050||>1100||900-1100|
|Corrosive resistance test (ASTM B117), hrs||55-72||216-250||672-720||600-650||672-720|
|Heat resistance, grade oС||400||550||550||550||950|
|Environment pollution||High waste toxicity. Big costs of cleaning||Low-toxic waste, dust-like fraction|
|Microstructures (25 mkm)|